(Dis)content (Judgement of the Six)

(Dis)content (Judgement of the Six)

Bahasa lain Sekolah Menengah Pertama Membuat soal bahasa Inggris kelas 8 pilihan ganda dan berserta Jawabannya

semester 2


soalnya itu satu sampai sepuluh​

Membuat soal bahasa Inggris kelas 8 pilihan ganda dan berserta Jawabannya

semester 2


soalnya itu satu sampai sepuluh​

Jawaban:

1. Aprilia : Can you help me to do my English home work?

Jodi : ...English is my favorite subject.

Aprilia : Thank you.

A. Let's go

B. I'm sorry, I can't

C. I'd love to, but I dislike English

D. With pleasure

Jawaban: D. With pleasure

2. Fani : Can you help me, Andi?

Andi : Sorry,...

A. you're welcome

B. you look very busy

C. I'm busy myself

D. I'm happy you are busy

jawaban: C. I'm busy myself

3. Marry :...to Lina's birthday party?

Putri : Of course. I'll go there with Raka

Marry : Thanks a lot

A. Will you come

B. Can you come

C. May you come

D. Don't you come

jawaban: A. Will you come

4. Lina : I want to come to my birthday party tonight.

Aliana : ...I have a lot of of homework.

A. Very good

B. That is a good idea

C. Sorry, I can not

D. I agree with you

jawaban: C. Sorry, I can not

5. Mr. Heri : Attention, please!

Arif : Yes, sir.

The underline word is expression of...

A. asking opinion

B. giving opinion

C. responding attention

D. Showing appreciation

Jawaban: C. responding attention

6. Mrs Rina : May I have your attention, please?

Students : ...

The best response to complete dialogue above is...

A. Yes, please

B. Yes, Ma'am

C. Yes, Sir

D. Thank you

Jawaban: B. Yes, Ma'am

7. There are expression of asking attention...

A. Excuse me

B. I know

C. You are amazing

D. I don't know

jawaban: A. Excuse me

8. The room is too dark. Please...the lamp.

A. turn down

B. turn on

C. turn over

D. turn off

Jawaban: B. turn on

9. The expressions of ability below is true, except...

A. I could speak English fluency when I was in Australia

B. I am able to sing a asong

C. I am able to read Qur'an now

D. I can drive a car 2 years ago before got accident

jawaban: D. I can drive a car 2 years ago before got accident

10. Alex : What do you think about the film?

Bram : I think...

Complete the dialogue above...

A. thank you

B. you forget it

C. I like it

D. I can't hear you

jawaban: C. I like it

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu

#Maaf jika ada kesalahan pada jawaban ini

#Jadikan jawaban yang terbaik

[answer.2.content]